Source: Truth In Love Project (TIL), from Shahram Hadian
HOW to restore our republic
In Hadian’s presentation “Restoring Our Constitutional Republic,” he addresses:
- The Need for Courageous Leadership to represent our founding principles, stop political correctness, stand for our freedoms and stop compromising on the Truth
- Why we are not a democracy
- Current state of our government
- The responsibility of the church
- The Founders’ warnings about political parties
- It is time to reassert The Declaration of Independence
- The Monument of Restoration in Plymouth
- Becoming free people, free churches, and free states
- Restoration is only possible as One Nation Under the True God
- The need for an uncompromising Courageous Generation to rise up in this hour
Two things have become abundantly clear to Hadian- people are tired of political correctness and people are ready to hear the truth. This reality demonstrates the need for courageous leaders in all spheres of our society, particularly within our government, who are willing to speak the truth and stand for our foundational principles.
Shahram experienced a transformational life change when he gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1999. He has served his local community as a Christian pastor, police officer, teacher, coach and small business owner. Shahram was a candidate for WA State governor in 2012.
Shahram has repeatedly stated the following. “It is time to be a Courageous Generation that will stand up for our foundational principles, represent the voice of the people, lead through the difficult times that are ahead of us, and remind others of our greatest hope– that we are One Nation Under God. We say ‘God Bless America’, but it is time that America blesses God and welcomes Him back into our nation.”
DVD’s of this presentation are available to order!
Click here for more information.